Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Hmm thats interesting!!!
Guilty pleasures... I can first think of myself as i kid when i use to get immense guilty pleasures just by doing wat mom dint want me to do.Well m no better now...
Lets try enlisting a few n m sure all of u will help me improve my list...
1. steal chocolates from refrigerator
2. see tv when mom s not at home when m actually supposed to be studying
3. steal yummies from kitchen
4. run away from hostel without warden s permission
5. cook food inside room in hostel
6. sneak away to meet boyfriend
7. run away from college to watch movie
8. lock up warden in her room (oops)
9. flicking a pen at workplace
10. chatting(no pun intended) at workplace

the list goes on n on... I hope to get some more innovations here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hai
how ru
nice way to be lik tat
be the same